How to download music
All your purchased music is at your User Menu - My Music
You can either download album by album as single zips or track by track.
- In order to download the whole release, please click on the box with the download arrow icon on the right. In will be downloaded as a zip archive., which will have to be unzipped after.
- In order to download track by track, please click on the download icon next to the track. The track will be downloaded as a single Mp3 file.
You can also download on the page where the release is located, e.g. Black Nova (limited edition) There you will see the same icons. Use them in the same way in order to download music.
Bought tracks have no expiration date and can be downloaded whenever and wherever you want.
If you are not sure, whether the track has downloaded, please check the downloads folder on your PC.
The default download locations are different, depending on the browser and OS. Usually, the download location is changeable.
Here please find the download location tutorial for the most common browsers.
You can choose a location on your computer where downloads should be saved by default or pick a specific destination for each download.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under the "Downloads" section, adjust your download settings:
- To change the default download location, click Change and select where you'd like your files to be saved.
- If you'd rather choose a specific location for each download, check the box next to "Ask where to save each file before downloading."
Default download locations
If you didn't change your default download location, then Google Chrome downloads files to the following locations:
- Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista:
File downloads are saved in the folder specified in Firefox Options . To change that folder:
- Click the menu button Menu and choose Options.
- In the General panel, find the Downloads section under Files and Applications.
- Click the Browse button next to the Save files to entry.
- Choose the downloads folder you wish to use.
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select View downloads.
- In the View Downloads dialog box, select Options in the lower left corner.
- Choose a different default download location by selecting Browse, and then select OK when you're done.